Summer school: West End Experience, Brighton, 4-18yrs
Time: 9:30 am - 4.30 pm
West End Experience Brighton gives YOU the ultimate Musical Theatre experience!
The course includes:
- Six days of intensive training with West End professional actors, choreographers and musical directors covering all aspects of singing, acting and dance with a final day of Performance!
- Students get the opportunity to perform in a full two-hour concert alongside the West End professionals to an audience of around five hundred people, giving them a real taste of what it’s like to be a West End pro!
- Every day, the students will study songs, dance routines and scenes from a different West End show, with a cast member from that show. They only work with the very best professional actors, choreographers, dance captains and musical directors to make sure you get a once in a lifetime experience you will never forget!
In 2021 there are TWO weeks of Brighton Summer Schools and TWO weeks of Weeny Summer Schools to choose from:
WEEK ONE SUMMER:
- West End Experience (7-21 yrs) – Tuesday 27 July – Sunday 1 August 2021 – 9:30-4:30pm
- Weeny West End (4-6 yrs) – Thursday 29 – Sunday 1 August 2020 – 9-3pm
WEEK TWO SUMMER:
- West End Experience (7-21 yrs) – Tuesday 3 – Sunday 8 August 2021 – 9:30-4:30pm
- Weeny West End (4-6 yrs)- Thursday 5 – Sunday 8 August 2020 – 9-3pm
PRICES (per week):
- £269 for 7-21 yr olds (Siblings £219)
- £150 for 4-6 yr olds (Siblings £120)
The training and performance, this year, takes place at Roedean School, Roedean Way, Brighton, BN2 5RQ.
This really is a week to be remembered!
For more information and to BOOK NOW visit: WEST END EXPERIENCE.