Summer school: West End Experience, Brighton, 5-18yrs
Time: 9:30 am - 4.30 pm
West End Experience Brighton gives YOU the ultimate Musical Theatre experience!
The course includes:
- Six days of intensive training with West End professional actors, choreographers and musical directors covering all aspects of singing, acting and dance with a final day of Performance!
- Students get the opportunity to perform in a full two-hour concert alongside the West End professionals to an audience of around five hundred people, giving them a real taste of what it’s like to be a West End pro!
- Every day, the students will study songs, dance routines and scenes from a different West End show, with a cast member from that show. They only work with the very best professional actors, choreographers, dance captains and musical directors to make sure you get a once in a lifetime experience you will never forget!
- 4 year olds currently in Reception at school who are 5 later in the year are also able to attend. Weeny Workshop is focussed on reception, year 1 and 2. With the main school year 3 and above.
In 2021 there are TWO weeks of Brighton Summer Schools and TWO weeks of Weeny Summer Schools to choose from:
WEEK ONE SUMMER:
- West End Experience (8-18 yrs) – Tuesday 25 July – Sunday 30 July 2023 – 9:30-4:30pm
- Weeny West End (5-7 yrs) – Thursday 27 – Sunday 30 July 2023 – 9-3pm
WEEK TWO SUMMER:
- West End Experience (8-18 yrs) – Tuesday 1 – Sunday 6 August 2023 – 9:30-4:30pm
- Weeny West End (5-7 yrs)- Thursday 3 – Sunday 6 August 2023 – 9-3pm
PRICES (per week):
- £289 for 8-21 yr olds (Siblings £239)
- £160 for 5-7 yr olds (Siblings £130)
The training and performance, this year, takes place at Roedean School, Roedean Way, Brighton, BN2 5RQ.
This really is a week to be remembered!
For more information and to BOOK NOW visit: WEST END EXPERIENCE.