Summer school: West End Experience, Birmingham, 5-18yrs
Time: 9.30-4.30 pm
Birmingham, B15 3JL
West End Experience Birmingham gives YOU the ultimate Musical Theatre experience!
The course includes:
- Five days of intensive training with West End professional actors, choreographers and musical directors covering all aspects of singing, acting and dance with a final day of Performance!
- Students get the opportunity to perform in a full two-hour concert alongside the West End professionals to an audience of around five hundred people, giving them a real taste of what it’s like to be a West End pro!
- Every day, the students will study songs, dance routines and scenes from a different West End show, with a cast member from that show. They only work with the very best professional actors, choreographers, dance captains and musical directors to make sure you get a once in a lifetime experience you will never forget!
In 2024 there is ONE week of Birmingham School and ONE week of Weeny School:
- WEST END EXPERIENCE (8-18 yrs):
- Tuesday 6th August – Saturdays 10th August 2024 – 9.30-4.30pm
- WEENY WEST END (5-7 yrs):
- Wednesday 9th – Saturday 10th August 2024 9-3pm
PRICES (per week):
- £250 Sibling discount offered
- £145 Weeny
The training, this year, takes place at Harborne Academy with the last day of rehearsals and final performance taking place at Ruddock Performing Arts Centre.
This really is a week to be remembered!
For more information and to BOOK NOW visit: WEST END EXPERIENCE.